Monday, June 23, 2008

Doritos and Hot Dogs

I have these really great memories when I was little of fishing at the Animas River near our house. We would roast hot dogs and eat doritos. At least that was all I could remember, I think I was like four. I still can eat a whole pack of hot dogs and bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos, by myself.

So, being that we were in camping heaven, that was one of my requests when visiting my family. After the 1/2 marathon race, we headed up to through Logan Canyon and I got my wish- all the hot dogs, doritos, mountains and camp fires I could ever want.

My Dad


Payton and Tim fishing for fish . . .


. . . and catching trees


My Baby Boy and Me


Grandma is up for anything with her grandsons


Ahhh, I love doritos!!!

1 comments:

Zach and Codi said...

Yeah for new posts!! We miss you guys so much, and love to see what new things you're up to!! You look great!