Monday, June 23, 2008





Beware!!! Leslies First Post Ever- Last week, Breton and I (Leslie) traveled to Logan, Utah to see my family in beautiful Cache Valley. Sometimes, it makes me wonder why I live in dry, windy, flat West Texas. Well, Breton had lots of fun with his Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Toni, Uncle Tim, Payton, Jacob and Owen. The three boys had lots fun and mischievious times. While wresting with the boys in the play pen, Breton surfaced with a mysterious brown ball. Ewwwww!!! Jacob is still the sweet, cuddling angelic little boy. Payton is so grown up and has his own flock of baby chicks. We also got to spend lots of time with baby Owen. He is the best little redhead. More pics to follow!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

my aunt got some chicks back in may, and now they are huge!! so fun to play with! glad to see you are back into the blogging!breton is getting soooo big! he is cute!