Tuesday, June 24, 2008

BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As most of you who know me know that I am a big baseball fan. So I was at WalMart the other day and was looking in the kids toys and found one of the greatest things ever invented for my son. I bought him a bat some baseballs and a tee. Now my dad wouldn't let me play Tee Ball cause he said it makes you soft. ha ha ha ha ha. I agree with him. ha ha ha. But I decied that it makes 4 to 6 year olds soft not 1 1/2 year olds. So I bought it. This little guy is a sports nut at this point. Which doesn't bother me at all. My mom has been babysitting him during the day for a few months during school and all that good stuff and he has a basketball goal over there and he will shoot on it for hours. Now when he is home he hits the balls goes and gets them and does it over and over again. I almost cried I was so overjoyed!!

This top one is the background on my computer.






This is just before Breton hit me with the ball!!

0 comments: