Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Walking Breton is







This is for all of you that haven't been able to see Breton trolling for Momma Bears. He is still a little clumsy but he is crazy persistent (stubborn) I am not sure where he gets that from (Leslie). He is growing like a weed. I have to wait for this video to upload so while I am waiting I will tell a story. Breton is straight up the biggest flirt I have every seen. We were eating at Rosa’s last Monday or (celebrating Gma Gina's very last class of law school). There were about 5 high school girls sitting behind us. Breton saw them and went to work. He started staring to get their attention. Once he got it they were eating out of his palm. He was playing peek a boo. Then he would stick his tongue out and smile really big. Those girls were giggling like giddy high schoolers. It was hilarious he continued to do this for about 10 minutes. I wonder where he learned that from. ha ha

0 comments: