Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Breton's Birthday




I can't believe how lame of a dad and mom we are. We forgot to post some pics of Breton's birthday. Here are three good ones. The first two are of Breton tearing into his birthday cake that or friend Julie made. It was a little gorilla. Breton has a stuffed gorilla that I got him and he likes it so we ran with the whole gorilla thing. The little boy in the first picture is Breton's babysitting buddy. His name is Owen. Breton goes over to Owen's house while I am in class on tuesday wednesday and thursday. We think owen taught him how to walk. The third pictures was at my dad's house. On the swing set that I kinda grew up with. He liked it. Once again sorry we were so lame.

1 comments:

Zach and Codi said...

Happy Birthday!! Has that year gone by so fast? Crazy huh?