Saturday, June 16, 2007

I am King!!!!!!!!!!!!


Breton likes to wear hats and these shorts just happen to fit. I tried to take them off of his head and he threw a little tantrum. So I decided that they were his crown. I know you can't really tell but in the second picture he was on top of a whole bunch of clean laundry and we were playing king of the hill. Lately this kid has been cracking us up. When he gets mad at either of us he starts yelling MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA or DADADADADADADADA. For instance i was working on some homework I and I swear under his breath and quickly he said, "pick me up or I am going to tell MAMAMAMAMAMA!!!!!!!" Also I walked in his room one morning to get him and he was holding on the the edge of the crib standing there smiling. Oh and his favorite food is cheerios. If we have to do something for a minute we throw him in his excersaucer and put some cheerios in the little food holder, and goes at them double fisted and starts jamming them into his mouth. It is quite fun to watch.

1 comments:

Zach and Codi said...

WE ABSOLUTELY ADORE HIM!! WE ONLY WISH WE WERE THERE SO HE AND XANDER COULD BE BEST BUDDIES! WE MISS YOU GUYS! BY THE WAY... SHORTS ON THE HEAD? YOUR LITTLE GUY IS SO FASHION FORWARD!